Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Cartoon Theme Songs - Instrumental

I'll let the cat out of the bag early: tomorrow's big Top Ten list was going to be on Cartoon Theme Songs, AND, it was going to be audio. However, listenting to the nearly 100 candidates, I realized I had to break it up some, or I'd never be able to do a top ten list.

So, getting an early jump, today I have the top Instrumental Cartoon themes. But before we get there, I thought I'd throw a sop to girls. You have to feel sorry for girls; their cartoons pretty much sucked. For example: She-Ra was pretty cool, until you realized she was an exact He-Man clone, except for breasts.
[I apologize in advance for the sound. It was nearly impossible to find the tracks, they they had to play out of my crappy speakers into a phone, and then through a server and your speakers...]

Anyway, the following are the Five Least-Awful Theme songs in Cartoons for Girls

#5 My Little Pony - I loathed this show, but if I don't put it on I'll have angry sisters
this is an audio post - click to play

#4 Strawberry Shortcake - Too bad we can't eat her
this is an audio post - click to play

#3 Shirt Tales - I actually liked this one okay, but the theme song still sucks
this is an audio post - click to play

#2 Rainbow Brite - Though he'll heatedly deny it, I once caught my brother Achmed watching this show. For real.
this is an audio post - click to play

#1 Jem - When it comes right down to it, she is truly amazing.
this is an audio post - click to play



now the Top Five Cartoon Themes (Instrumental)

Honorable Mention: Ren and Stimpy, Johnny Quest, Futurama

#5 Batman - This sounds like The Matrix. I wonder if they copied?
this is an audio post - click to play


#4 King of the Hill - Very underrated theme. Should play this at weddings
this is an audio post - click to play

#3 Tom and Jerry - I hated Jerry
this is an audio post - click to play

#2 The Simpsons - I too am shocked this isn't #1. I should put the Itchy and Scratchy theme here too. Sigh. Maybe a week of Simpsons' songs
this is an audio post - click to play

and the #1 Cartoon Theme (Instrumental) of all time is.....

#1 Loony Toons - When it comes right down to it, this is the best classical music in 40 years
this is an audio post - click to play

Up Tomorrow: the biggies: Cartoon songs you can sing to!