Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Vampires, Ghosts and Zombies













[Back in 2005 I put out the call for scary-movie lists and my friend Ajax (who's since passed) sent me not one but three lists.  To honor him I thought I would reprint his lists. The links all go to Amazon.com, and if you buy anything they send me a shiny nickel.  -Hyperion]





TOP TEN VAMPIRE MOVIES
7. Blade
4. Nosferatu (1922)

Hyperion's note: there is one Vampire movie (which I will be reviewing next week) that I think would have topped Ajax's list if he'd lived long enough to see it. I would have paid money to see Twilight with him, just to witness his anguish. 








TOP TEN GHOST MOVIES
9. Ghost
4. Topper

Hyperion's Note - I wasn't allowed to see Ghostbusters or Beetlejuice as a kid, and to this day I have honored that parental decree








TOP TEN ZOMBIE MOVIES

3. Friday the 13th, part II and onwards


Hyperion's Note: Don't hate, but I just don't get the appeal of Zombies.  Maybe one day I'll learn. 



Unless you're too scared, Go to the 31 Days of RAWR!

Return to the Hyperion Institute Home Page (and possibly win a prize)