Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Olivia Wilde

Olivia Wilde
Arriving in style for the designer's latest luxe showcase, Olivia Wilde turned up for Ralph Lauren's Spring 2012 show at the Skylight Studio in New York City today (September 15).

Getting an up-close glimpse at the goods, the "Cowboys and Aliens" stunner took to the front row in a super-sexy, black cut-out jumper, accented by a teal clutch and a pair of black peep-toe pumps.

Meanwhile, the October 2011 Allure cover girl has opened up about her past style faux pas, telling the mag, “I went through this kind of A Star is Born transformation, where they made my hair very blonde, and I got very skinny, and I was like, ‘And now, I fit the mold!’”

Miss Wilde continued, “If I could tell young actresses anything, it would be to just be yourself through and through. I mean, really be hard-core about sticking to your identity, because what makes you unusual is what’s going to assure your success.


sssssssss Olivia Wilde sssssssss