Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Little Known Facts about my Mother

Tomorrow is my mom's actual birthday, but she likes to say you celebrate a birthday week, not just one day, so I thought I'd get things rolling by revealing the ten most little-known facts about my mom:



#10 You know that Bon Jovi song Shot Through the Heart? She's playing rhythm guitar in the video.


#9 She and her three sisters were the original Marx Brothers.


#8 Mom once beat Gary Player in a Skins game in South Africa (though in fairness to Gary, she was playing from the Ladies' Tees).


#7 You know that 1 out of 5 Dentists who refuses to chew Trident? Brainwashed by my mother.


#6 Every time you hear "Girl from Ipanema" in an elevator? It's always her playing it.


#5 She once killed the president of Paraguay with a Spork.


#4 Mom invented the Internet.


#3 She owns 324 pianos, 503 giraffes, and 36, 412 snowmen. (But she always wants one more.)


#2 At night Mom dresses up in a patriotic leotard (with cape!) and thigh-high boots to fight crime.

and the number one little-known "fact" about my mom.....


#1 Along with Stephanie Powers and Mary Tyler Moore, one of the co-founders of the North American Academy of Ninjas. Yes, that's right: Mom's a Ninja, so watch your step when you hate on me.


up next: more of my mother