Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Little Sister's Favorite Disney Movies

My youngest sister was kind enough to help me out with today's top ten list. I asked her to list her favorite Disney animated films and (briefly) why. This is what she came up with:




10. Bambi- What more do you need to entertain and scar a small child? We all know that Bambi single handedly frightened children from their fathers...the dreaded man!


9. Peter Pan- I like this mainly because I remember wanting to fly away from my parents with a cute boy. I even tried glitter for pixie dust...who said that?


8. Robin Hood- Every movie should have a singing rooster...plus if you count the times they use alliterated synonyms...it comes up to like 21 or something. "You Procrastinating Python!"


7. Snow White- The first and some would argue the best. I myself think the forest coming to life always diminished my liking for this movie, but seeing dopey swallow soap is classic.


6. Mulan- My brother took me to see this, to this day it is one of my favorite nights. Besides the horse kicking Eddie Murphy's ass is worth it. "Down Bessy!"


5. Cinderella- There's nothing not to love about Cinderelly...so there!


4. Aladdin- Fun movie, but would be nowhere near the top without Robin Williams.


3. Lion King- This movie makes me cry to this day. I will never be able to look at the stars without seeing James Earl Jones...in lion form of course.


2. Beauty and the Beast- My sister and I used to scare people we just met by singing the entire Little Town song...with voices!


1. Little Mermaid- I remember wanting to be her more than Kelly Kapowski! I wanted to be part of her world..sniff sniff. This will always be my favorite..and every time I watch King Tritan give her away, I have to hug my dad! "Kiss The Girl WAH WAH!"


Think you can do better? Here is a list of all animated Disney movies. Let me know you're working on a top ten list of your own and we'll schedule you in.