Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Simpsons Week Begins!

Simpsons week was supposed to start last Monday, but only one person had turned in a Top Ten List. By now only one more person did (and I had to threaten to marry his twin sisters to get him to do that), but I don’t care. I can’t wait any longer: Simpsons week starts now!

It may actually take longer than a week, as I have all sorts of cool Top Ten Lists planned, including more Simpsons quotes than you can shake a drinking bird at. If you’re interested in participating drop me a line. I just might let you make a list too.

Anyway, we start off with Eisley, the very first one to get back to me. Only two of his ten would make my list, but reading over it I smiled at every one.

10. Homer Versus God - "No Offense Apu, but when they were handing out religions, you must've been in the back taking a whiz." Such a great classic episode

9. Bart's Gang goes to the World's Fair - Two of the classic Nelson lines. "Yeah, but on the plus side, I knocked over the Sun Sphere." and "Wow, you didn't think he'd play Moon River, then BAM! Triple Encore!!!"

8. Springfield's Film Festival - A great cameo for Jay Sherman, the critic. A lot of great, funny lines. "Well, Barney's movie was deep and moving, but football in the groin had a football in the groin" and "I was saying boo-urns."

7. Homer
In Space - "Alright! the two greatest words in the English language, De Fault De Fault De Fault!" and of course "In Rod we Trust."

6. All of the Tree House of Horror Episodes - Just because they are incredibly awesome and a great break away from everyday Simpsons.

5. Duncan the Diving Horse - Because it's comic book guy's real turn to shine. "Worst Episode Ever" T-shirts should be available everywhere

4. Who Shot Mr. Burns Part 1 and 2 - I mean really, who saw it coming? And be honest people.

3. Homer Goes to College - “I don't understand how the meltdown happened. There was no nuclear material in that van."

2. Dr. Homer's Spine-O-Cylinder - "Patent pending!"

and…

1. Homer meet his brother - "Oh my God, It's drinking the water!"

Next Up: more Simpsons. Yay!