Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

TV Mustaches


THE TOP TEN MUSTACHES ON TV



#10 GERALDO – I would pay money to see him run for something



#9 SGT. SLAUGHTER – in a close race over Hulk’s Fu Man Chu


#8 DICK VAN DYKE – Doing research I found this great story about the answering machine message they had to leave on the show “Diagnosis Murder” for some old woman. Take my advice and read it here.



#7 YOSEMITE SAM – I bet the combo of his mustache and his mumbling turned a lot of women on


#6 GORDON – You just know Big Bird had the hots for him



#5 EARL – TV’s newest star




#4 ANDY SIPOWICZ – How else do you explain how he got Charlotte Ross?




#3 NED FLANDERS – My favorite mustache expression of his would be the “ol’ push broom” or the “ol soup strainer”



#2 BJ HUNNICUT – If Trapper could have grown one they wouldn’t have gotten rid of him.

and the number one mustache in TV history…..



#1 MAGNUM, P.I. - Probably the manliest mustache there ever was.

Up next: Movie mustaches